Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!
This boy sure loves his daddy.  Whenever I try to get him to say Mama, he says Dada instead.  It's cute to see Brady obviously thinking about Dave during the day when he's at work. Here's our gift to Dave that freaked Brady out to make:
Here are some other cute pictures of Dave and Brady:



I love that I know that Dave loves his little girl as well.

3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

what a cute gift!! and pics of dave and brady too :) but really, how did you make that?? I was just thinking today how I never did that for Austin, because I had another lady in UT do it for Landon as a baby. How are you guys?! We need a chat!

Jenni said...

What sweet pictures. That last one made me cry. There is so much emotion in his face. So precious!

Jennifer said...

Ok, that little boy is so yummy! Every time I see him in church I just smile because he is so darling! Happy Day to Dave as well:)