Brady recently became quite the climber and gets onto and into everything! Some days I feel like I can't have him out of my sight for more than 30 seconds or he's into trouble. Today he made it down the stairs faster than me and when I got down, he was drinking toilet water out of one of his blocks. He also wouldn't go down for his nap, so after a while I went in to see if he was poopy or something. I walked in and he was standing on his head with his bare butt sticking straight up in the air! Somehow he had taken his diaper off. Little stinker!
All day long he says "cracker, cracker, cracker". He's obsessed and can apparently find them anywhere.
He's recently rediscovered his cradle...

...but not to sleep in!
Climbs on the couch,

and the table.

I've said it before, but good thing he is so dang cute or I might be crazy by now!
4 comments:
Brady is the craziest thing I've ever seen!! Drinking toilet water is the nastiest! Oh man, I better start Brady-proofing!
ah! this post makes me sad thinking about how good of friends our little boys would have been! my little guy is obsessed with crackers! i think it was his first word. ha. and he climbs on everything all day long giving me a heart attack and loves toilet water! thank goodness he hasn't discovered the taking off of his diaper. i have to admit...that's hilarious to picture brady sticking his bare bum in the air! too funny!
Looks like he would fit in great with our family! Crazy kid.
Oh dear, I have a feeling this may be my life in 4 months! So when that comes around you'll have to tell me how you survived!
Post a Comment