Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dinner at Millcreek

We decided last week it would be fun to go up Millcreek Canyon for dinner.  We decided to cook pancakes, eggs, and bacon (I am now obsessed with the real stuff, since I usually buy precooked!).  Brady loved pancakes, and Dave finally was able to use his new camping stove that I bought him a few years ago.
It was so pretty up there and nice to be outside.  We want to go up at least one more time before it gets too cold, so if you want to join us, let me know!  The fall leaves will be so pretty!


We wandered to a little outlook to see the view.  Dave and I were both on different sides of a car.  I glanced over and realized there was an older couple in it.  I made eye contact with the guy and he gave me a look like I was interrupting something.  I quickly walked away then looked over at Dave and I could tell by the look on his face, he had just had the same awkward moment as I did!  It was really funny--oops!  Brady thought it was funny as well--love this picture!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, he is getting so grown up and looks so different with those teeth!

cameo said...

We want to go up with you! I realized I haven't gone to look at the autumn leaves EVER with Jeremy. Shameful.

Kris and Megan said...

hey is so darling with those teeth! going up a canyon and eating good food this time of year sounds like heaven, I miss fall in utah so much!!!! the best season there by far! miss you guys!