Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tanner's Newborn Pictures

My BFF Megan offered to take some newborn pictures of Tanner for my gift.  She did a great job at capturing our new sweet baby.  Here are some of my favorites!









Megan's new baby Maylee is just 2 1/2 weeks older than Tanner.  Can you guess what we are hoping to use this picture for in the future?  :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! He's got adorable baby rolls. LOVE the bow tie pic, eespecially. What an awesome gift!

Kris and Megan said...

very very sweet!! I love newborn pictures but didn't have them done for landon or austin, so I feel like it's unfair to get them for future kids! who knows?!

Jenni said...

He is soooo sweet! I love his face in the naked one. Oh, he is cute!!!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a little cutie! And I think our husbands switched, now yours runs the half marathons and mine is out of shape ha ha