We had a party for him at my parents on Saturday night. From my family, my parents, Grandma Melville, Rebe and the Valquintos were there. Dave's parents and the Ruffells were able to make it from Dave's side. We had a pasta bar, yummy rolls and salad for dinner. We had a truck theme.
We played "Put the rocks on the Dump Truck".We had cake and icecream. If you can't tell, his cake is a dump truck!
We made Brady his own little cake to dig into, decorated by Dave. We just plopped him on the counter and let him go for it. He was hilarious to watch! He ate half of it, and would have eaten more had we let him.
Glad we got some of it on video! Look at him pigging out! Dave was the lucky one to give him a bath afterwards.
We opened presents. Brady got lots of fun new toys and books!
I think Brady made it through the night without being too overwhelmed. A great time was had by all!


6 comments:
Happy birthday Brady! I remember coming to visit you and him in the hospital when he was born. Time flies! He is really cute!
Cutie! Happy birthday, I am so glad I could be there!
HOly cow! I've been MIA in blogland for a while now, and just caught up on lots of your posts. I can't believe Brady is walking all over. Emma is just barely getting up on her hands and knees (thankfully!). He looks so cute and like a happy little boy.
I also read about your rocking chair experience. This year has been a difficult one for me, and I feel like you do, I just want to be a little better, a little happier, a little more patient, a little more kind to my family.
You're a good friend! Love you! Merry Christmas.
Hi! Found myself linked to your blog from a mutual friend in the ward or something I think. :)
Anyways...your boy is so cute! Love him digging into his cake! Also I love that truck cake. And I can't believe he's one! Seems like we were just barely standing in the hallway at church talking about our little newborns. :)
Happy birthday to that cute boy!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Post a Comment